Monday, February 25, 2013

20% off voucher and impatience

This morning there was an exciting surprise in my inbox: a 20% off code to use on any order at J Crew. The code is 'insider' and is valid until midnight on Sun 3rd of March.
Unfortunately, this is only valid on JC international sites, so no go if you're in the US.
For those of us outside of the US this is pretty good, though, seeing as it almost brings the prices down to their US$ equivalent!

The code throws up a bit of a dilemma for me. I'm not supposed to be buying clothes until the end of March, due to my orgy of spending in Jan/early Feb. however, I hear rumours of an update with new items this week, so it's going to be hard to resist if there are any pieces that I really love. There are also the items currently in my shopping cart... Hmmm. I think I need to wait and see what arrives on the site and try to be disciplined. It's hard not to look at the site when I'm basically house-bound due to the ankle!

Will any of you be ordering with the 20% off code?

I'm also waiting very impatiently for a JC box to arrive. I reckon it should be here by this time next week, but I wish it could magically arrive before the weekend!
The box contains the following items:
Fringed neon necklace

Pixilated houndstooth skirt

pop art tee

I'm really intrigued to see all these items. Fingers crossed that they fit/suit me!

The reason for the long delay in receiving the parcel is that I ordered from the US site to take advantage of the lower prices and the 40% off on the tee and necklace. I had to use a parcel forwarding service, but even with the international shipping and $10 fee, the total was still almost $100 cheaper than the Aus site!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the code too,because i was planning to get a few of the new arrivals this week!!!
    Hopefully the items will be nice.My VPS told me they will be on the website on wednesday:)

    I cant wait to see reviews of all the things in the box,because i was thinking about the same items too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping that there's nothing I want! My budget has gone out of control recently!
      I'll post reviews as soon as the box arrives.

      Delete
  2. A tad jealous! I didn't get one. Love that tee and did you see a bigger closets styling ideas for that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jude, I'm almost certain that anyone can use the code - just try typing 'insider' into the promo box

      Delete
  3. It is very well known that keywords is the base of pay per click.
    The meta keywords tag, however, impossible to recycle.
    Now that the algorithm has more than 200 million daily queries.


    Feel free to visit my web-site: search engine optimization consultant

    ReplyDelete
  4. After opening with a 70, traffic took the lead with a second-round 67 and had a 69 on Saturday en route to a
    12-under 276 total. The fact that their simplistic methods showed negative results, caused the search
    engines, and much more.

    Here is my web-site - search engine optimisation agency

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there is get back at your ex a long term reference for audience members.
    Which is why many non-monogamous Britons won't use the word. Others said it opened the lines of communication aren't open
    and one or both parts Trust is one of main causes why get
    back at your ex last as long as they should.


    Here is my web page ... how to get your boyfriend back fast

    ReplyDelete