Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Outfit of the day

Today I am wearing a Jackie cardie in vibrant flame, bought on sale in January. It's an xxs, which tends to gape at the bust when buttoned up. I have another in green in xs which is less gapey, but still a bit. It's annoying, but I reckon the s would be too big elsewhere.

I'm wearing it with a Bassike tee and some old cut-off leggings to accommodate the cast.
It's a glam old time, but at least the red/orange of the cardigan matches my nails!
It is accessorised with crutches!

2 comments:

  1. I find that the Jackie's run smaller than other J Crew cardigans, usually I am a S but in Jackie's always a M. Looking toward to your 'top' reviews while you heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JRSConifer! It's really helpful to hear how various items fit! I'll try to post some interesting tops, but its hard being creative sometimes!

    ReplyDelete