Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday outfit

My youngest offspring is turning 8 this week, so today we had a small party with this cake (made my my wonderful mum). You can see her sandal in the pic...

The new J Crew op art tee got an airing, as did the boyfriend sweater. As you can see in the last pic, crutch use can lead to an annoying riding up of tops. Luckily I'm wearing a cami underneath so you can't see my gut.

The pants are Isabel Marant cords with handy ankle zips, so they can be rolled up to accommodate the boot.

What are you doing this weekend?







3 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have your mon with you!

    The op art tee looks very nice!Seeing pics of it makes it hard to resist to buy it.
    There will be new arrivals on wednesday,but i have to take a break.
    I am on waitlist for the boyfriend fatique jacket,which is about ready to ship,so i will a have a package coming this week:)

    I am feeling much better than yesterday,so we are off to do some clothes shopping for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're really lucky to have her here. I am so glad that they followed me half way around the globe!
      Glad to hear you're feeling better.
      I'm not buying much else this season. autumn is here and I have we'll and truly restocked my wardrobe of late. Just one more item to arrive: nay blue Minnie pants.
      Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your new jacket!

      Delete
  2. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the
    content!

    Review my web blog :: waist to height ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete